Michelangelos Restorante Italiano
Michelangelos Restorante Italiano Serves Up Old World Charm And Great Food To Tucson
Michelangelos Restorante Italiano has been in Tucson for 25 years. This venerable northwest side Italian restaurant, is also celebrating its silver anniversary this month – May 2014.
The atmosphere at Michelangelos is warm with a touch of old world European charm. The greeting at Michelangelos is inviting and continues with the service team.
Now the really good part, the food is outstanding. From the fresh-baked rolls that have a lovely herbal taste to the selection of appetizers and main course offerings. The menu has simple items such as pizza to wonderful pastas and chicken dishes.
One of the signature dishes is Chicken Grigliata. It is comprised of a tender cooked skinless boneless breast in a sauce of just the right amount of a champagne cream. Then it is topped with artichoke hearts. It is complemented with a Fettuccine alfredo on the side. Yummy!
A main standby is the spaghettini with marinara sauce. And don’t forget to have the server give it that extra dusting of grated cheese at table.
The happy hour deals are one of the best kept secrets at Michilangelos Tucson location. With happy hour comes 50% off appetizers. And the house wine is quite good. The downside is that the bar area is small. So, if you are considering the happy come early and get a seat.
Oh, and the prices are very reasonable, especially considering how fresh everything is! And May 2014 is the 25th anniversary of Michangelos Ristorante Italliano. To celebrate, they are offering various specials.
Beginning Monday May 5th and running through month’s end, Michelangelos at will host several specials and events:
- Live music with Tucson jazzman Joe Bourne May 17 and 30; with Kings of Pleasure May 23.
- Free tiramisu from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. May 27.
- Three-course dinner for two is $25 per couple Monday through next Thursday.
- “Rolling Back Prices” to $3.95 — the price you paid when they opened 25 years ago — from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. May 16 and 30.
- Silver anniversary toast May 19 through 22: 25-cent half bottle of Ruffino Prosecco per couple with the purchase of two entrees.
- Learn Italian over lunch from noon to 1:30 p.m. May 24. Three-course lunch with beverage is $15; the lesson with Theresa Levy is liberal, noon-1:30 may 24 — that’s “free” in Italian. (Reservations are required; 297-5775.)
- Nightly 25-cent drink specials in the bar through May 29; limit one drink per customer.
- And, finally, if it’s your birthday or anniversary on May 25 — and you can prove it — you get free lunch.
Michelangelos Restorante is located at
420 W. Magee Road off North Oracle Road
Oro Valley, AZ
Visit Michelangelo Restorante Italiano Website for more information.
For those interested in consistently good Italian food in a traditional old world setting, Michealangelo Restorante is the place in Oro Valley AZ. If you like dining out, the Oro Valley and Tucson are great places to call home.
And you can find more Best Tucson Restaurants Reviews – HERE
Questions about the Tucson Real Estate Market or Tucson Homes for Sale?
Call Us – 520 940 4541 OR complete the – CONTACT FORM – and we will get right back to you!