FLOWING WELLS SCHOOL DISTRICT BOUNDARY MAP
Information on the Flowing Wells School District
- Two Flowing Wells School District teachers were recently selected as Rodel Exemplary Teachers. KaiAnn Stamp, second grade teacher at Laguna Elementary School, and Matt VanDerlaske, fifth grade teacher at Homer Davis Elementary School.
- Two Flowing Wells School District teachers recently earned National Board Certification. Bridget Betterton, sixth grade teacher at Walter Douglas Elementary School, and Tricia Gutierrez, staff development specialist.
- Flowing Wells School District was recently accredited by AdvancED, an international accreditation agency. Our district was one of three districts statewide to receive this honor.
- Flowing Wells High School was recently ranked by the U.S. News and World Report as a Silver Award Winner in their 2012 Best Schools in America report. This award is based on Advanced Placement test scores along with AIMS scores.
- Flowing Wells Junior High teacher Jose “Chach” Snook was selected as an Arizona Teacher of the Year Ambassador for Excellence.
- We are one of the few districts in the state that does not charge a fee for extracurricular activities.
- Flowing Well School District offers a comprehensive fine arts program beginning in fifth grade with orchestra, band, vocal music, dance, drama, and art. The junior high and high school have state-of-the-art performing arts facilities.
- Our district also offers tuition-free after school and summer school programs at five elementary schools and at Flowing Wells Junior High School.
- Flowing Wells High School received a rating of “A” from the Arizona Department of Education. This is the second year in a row the Flowing Wells High School has received this rating. Only 23% of the schools in Arizona received this rating.
For more information on the Flowing Wells Unified School District visit the FWUSD Website.
Considering A Home In Tucson, AZ?
Are you thinking of buying a home in the greater Tucson area? Finding the right home can be a challenging process. But we can make the process much less stressful for you.
We have been Tucson Realtors since 2002. We know Tucson and the Tucson Real Estate market. As a top Realtor duo, we invest the time to understand your home buying interests and desires.
At our first meeting, we will review the current real estate market with you. Show you the market data and then walk you through the Arizona home buying process.
Why? We want you to know what to expect. And what to plan for.
Interested in new construction? We’ll brief you on buying a new construction home. And what’s unique about the process.
For us, you are not another real estate transaction. You are a client and, future friend. We strive to create a relationship that continues long after you move into your home. Review our profiles. Check out our backgrounds, education, and certifications.
We are here to help you “know what you need to know” to buy a home in Tucson, AZ. We provide you information on Tucson events, places to shop and restaurants. Our resources include licensed contractors, electricians, plumbers and home services to take on your projects.
But most important, our professional service backgrounds mean we put you first!
Thank you for visiting www.premiertucsonhomes.com! It’s one of the top real estate websites in Tucson. Our clients tell us that.
Our website provides information on communities and neighborhoods in the greater Tucson area. Want more? Give us a call – 520-940-4541. We are ready to answer your questions and help you get the information you are looking for.
We are a top Realtor team in Tucson, AZ since 2002. Read our client testimonials. Give us a call. We look forward to making your home buying or selling experience enjoyable YOU!
Questions about the Tucson Real Estate Market or Tucson Homes for Sale? Call Us - 520 940 4541 OR complete the - CONTACT FORM - and we will get right back to you!