The SaddleBrooke Ranch Fresco Floor Plan
The SaddleBrooke Ranch Fresco Floor Plan Has 1,997 Sq Ft – 2 Bedrooms – 2.5 Baths – Den
The SaddleBrooke Ranch Fresco model provides great room living indoors and outdoors. A split bedroom floor plan and 2nd bedroom suite gives the owners and guests extra comfort.
The SaddleBrooke Ranch Fresco Floor Plan
The Fresco model at SaddleBrooke Ranch is in the Tradition Series of Homes.
The SaddleBrooke Ranch Fresco model offers 3 elevations for architectural styling choices. There are a variety of floor plan options to make your home just right.
8 Things To Know BEFORE You Enter The New Home Builders Model Homes and Sales Office
It is important for you to understand
- You have the right to be represented by a Realtor when buying a new construction home.
- BUT your Realtor MUST be with you on your FIRST visit to the new home builder’s sales office and register you!
- You will not pay more to have a Realtor represent you when buying a new construction home in Tucson, AZ.
If you don’t have a Realtor with you on your first visit – KNOW THIS
- The sales agent at the builder’s sales office works for the builder, NOT YOU!
- They will ask you to “register” when you come in – or shortly after.
- If you register, you are GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT to be represented by a Realtor at that builder’s site in the future.
- Chances are the builder’s sales agent WILL NOT disclose this to you!
- If you register at the builder’s site, you are on your own to work through the builder’s contract and all purchase decisions. Yes, the builder’s sales agent will work with you through the paperwork. They will answer your questions. BUT with who in mind? You or the builder they work for? Will they tell you there are homes for sale with the floor plan you want that may be less than it will cost you to build it?
Consider A Stay And Play Visit
If you are considering buying a home at SaddleBrooke Ranch take advantage of the 4-day/3-night guest stay and play. It will give you first-hand experience of what life is like at this Robson Resort Community. The rates are very reasonable and include;
- Three nights in a furnished luxury home
- A free round of 18-hole championship golf
- Privileged access to our recreational amenities
- Dinner hosted by residents at a community restaurant
- Personalized community tour and overview
- Golf cart & two bicycles for exploring the community
Interested? Give us a call. We would be pleased to arrange a Stay and Play visit to fit your schedule – 520-940-4541.
Considering A Home In SaddleBrooke Ranch?
Are you thinking of buying a home in SaddleBrooke Ranch or another 55+ adult community?
Finding the right home can be a challenging process. But we can make the process much less stressful for you.
We have been Tucson Realtors since 2002. We know Tucson and the Tucson Real Estate market. As a top Realtor duo, we invest the time to understand your home buying interests and desires.
At our first meeting, we will review the current real estate market with you. Show you the market data and then walk you through the Arizona home buying process.
Why? We want you to know what to expect. And what to plan for.
Interested in new construction? We’ll brief you on buying a new construction home. And what’s unique about the process.
For us, you are not another real estate transaction. You are a client and, future friend. We strive to create a relationship that continues long after you move into your home. Review our profiles. Check out our backgrounds, education, and certifications.
We are here to help you “know what you need to know” to buy a home in Tucson, AZ. We provide you information on Tucson events, places to shop and restaurants. Our resources include contractors, electricians, and home services.
We will also help you get deals on tile and paint to make the home you buy yours. Our professional service backgrounds mean we put you first!
Thinking About Selling Your Home SaddleBrooke Ranch?
Selling a home requires more than listing it in the Tucson MLS system. It’s about marketing. Marketing through multiple online channels.
To no one’s surprise, 80% of home buyers start their search on the internet. Homes must be visible on multiple internet channels. The more visible a home is, the faster it will sell.
And the photos on the mls make a difference. You can spend lots of money on home staging. But if that effort isn’t correctly show in the MLS photos, you are not getting the full benefit.
We use multiple online marketing channels to showcase your home. We will build a stand-alone website built to show your home. Our marketing program targets key cities in the U. S. based on the season.
For luxury listings, our drone service provides video of your home and neighborhood. This video along with professional photos helps the online buyer see and feel your home. Their “new” home.
To learn more about how we can help you sell your Tucson home, call us – 520-940-4541 – to arrange a meeting. We will visit your home and prepare a comparative market analysis.
Then we will meet with you to review our analysis. We will go over our Comparative Market Analysis for your home in detail. And the review our marketing program to “get your home sold!”
Thank you for visiting www.premiertucsonhomes.com! It’s one of the top real estate websites in Tucson. Our clients say that, not us.
Our website provides information on communities and neighborhoods in the greater Tucson area. Want more? Give us a call – 520-940-4541. We are ready to answer your questions and help you get the information you are looking for.
We are a top Realtor team in Tucson, AZ. Read our client testimonials. Give us a call. We look forward to making your home buying or selling a home an enjoyable experience for YOU!
If you are considering a Robson Resort Community home in SaddleBrooke Ranch, SaddleBrooke or Quail Creek give us a call. We would be pleased to discuss your home buying interests and the many Tucson AZ lifestyle choices.
Sign UP to receive daily HOME TRACKER UPDATES - OR - Our Monthly NEWSLETTER. And get regular updates on the Real Estate Market and events in Tucson, AZ.
Questions about the Tucson Real Estate Market or Tucson Homes for Sale? Call Us - 520 940 4541 OR complete the - CONTACT FORM - and we will get right back to you!