Tucson Home Staging and Showing Tips for Home Sellers
Tips From The Professionals In Tucson Real Estate
Home Showing Tips will help to get your Tucson home sold. Selling a home in today’s Tucson real estate market takes planning and preparation. Tucson Home Sellers need a Tucson Realtor with many skills.
Getting the listing into MLS and having a sign put up isn’t enough. Using these home showing tips and Tucson home staging is essential.
Find a Realtor that understands the Tucson Real Estate Market and has training and experience to offer home showing tips. Tucson home staging and using helpful Tucson home showing tips will “package” your home for sale.
Using a Tucson Realtor who can do Tucson Home Staging expertise and offer home showing tips will get you more home showings. More Tucson Buyer Home showings means a faster sale at a higher price!
Kim not only has selling experience she has specific home staging training. Her Tucson Home Staging knowledge and Tucson Home showing tips will to help sell your Tucson Home FASTER! Review Kim’s Profile.
Read what our clients have to say about us.
Tips To Do Before Each Home Showing –
- Tag or remove items not included in sale (i.e. water conditioner, chandeliers, plants, drapes).
- Open shades and curtains to let in light.
- Turn on enough lights so home is well-lit during showing.
- At night, turn on porch light and outdoor lighting.
- Tidy all the rooms. Neatness makes a room easier to view.
- Clean dirty dishes in the sink and put away any dishes on counter.
- Keep toys in the children’s rooms.
- Put away items in the yard such as bicycles, gardening tools and skateboards.
- If fall or winter, light a fire in the fireplace.
Tips To Make The Tucson Home Showing A Great Buyer Experience –
- When possible, leave while the property is shown. If not, remain in an area not being shown by the sales associate.
- Let the real estate expert show your house. Answer questions candidly when asked, but avoid questioning potential buyers.
- Refer inquiries about seeing your house to your Realtor to take advantage of the agent’s professional skills in selling your home.
- Don’t mention items you wish to dispose of unless asked.
- It is best to be away when your agent is holding an open house.
- Keep pets outdoors or in one area.
- Keep children quiet and in one area.
- Keep radio, stereo or TV on low volume.
- Keep money and other valuable items out of sight.
There are more Tucson home showing tips then these suggestions. These suggestions will help. Having the RIGHT Tucson Realtor with the RIGHT staging and home showing tips will do even more.
Thinking About Selling Your Home In The Greater Tucson Area?
Selling a home requires more than listing it in the Tucson MLS system. It’s about marketing. Marketing through multiple online channels.
To no one’s surprise, 80% of home buyers start their search on the internet. Homes must be visible on multiple internet channels. The more visible a home is, the faster it will sell.
And the photos on the mls make a difference. You can spend lots of money on home staging, but if the photos aren’t great it doesn’t matter. Staging and stunning photos make it all come together.
We use multiple online marketing channels to showcase your home. We will build a stand-alone website built to show your home. Our marketing program targets key cities in the U. S. based on the season.
For luxury listings, our drone service provides video of your home and neighborhood. This video along with professional photos helps the online buyer see and feel your home. Their “new” home.
To learn more about how we can help you sell your Tucson home, call us – 520-940-4541 – to arrange a meeting. We will visit your home and prepare a comparative market analysis.
Then we will meet with you to review our analysis. We will go over our Comparative Market Analysis for your home in detail. And the review our marketing program to “get your home sold!”
Thank you for visiting www.premiertucsonhomes.com! It’s one of the top real estate websites in Tucson. Our clients tell us that.
Our website provides information on communities and neighborhoods in the greater Tucson area. Want more? Give us a call – 520-940-4541. We are ready to answer your questions and help you get the information you are looking for.
We are a top Realtor duo in Tucson, AZ since 2002. Read our client testimonials. Give us a call. We look forward to making your home buying or selling experience enjoyable YOU!
Questions about the Tucson Real Estate Market or Tucson Homes for Sale? Call Us - 520 940 4541 OR complete the - CONTACT FORM - and we will get right back to you!