Home Showing Tips To Get Your Tucson Home Sold
Quick Home Showing Tips From The Professionals In Tucson Real Estate
Home Showing Tips will help to get your Tucson home sold. Selling a home in today’s Tucson real estate market takes planning and preparation. Tucson Home Sellers need a Tucson Realtor with many skills.
Getting the listing into MLS and having a sign put up isn’t enough. Using these home showing tips and Tucson home staging is essential. Find a Realtor that understands the Tucson Real Estate Market and has training and experience to offer home showing tips. Tucson home staging and using helpful Tucson home showing tips will “package” your home for sale.
Using a Tucson Realtor who can do Tucson Home Staging expertise and offer home showing tips will get you more home showings. More Tucson Buyer Home showings means a faster sale at a higher price!
Kim not only has selling experience she has specific home staging training. Her Tucson Home Staging knowledge and Tucson Home showing tips will to help sell your Tucson Home FASTER! Review Kim’s Profile.
Read what our clients have to say about us.
Tips To Do Before Each Home Showing –
- Tag or remove items not included in sale (i.e. water conditioner, chandeliers, plants, drapes).
- Open shades and curtains to let in light.
- Turn on enough lights so home is well-lit during showing.
- At night, turn on porch light and outdoor lighting.
- Tidy all the rooms. Neatness makes a room easier to view.
- Clean dirty dishes in the sink and put away any dishes on counter.
- Keep toys in the children’s rooms.
- Put away items in the yard such as bicycles, gardening tools and skateboards.
- If fall or winter, light a fire in the fireplace.
Tips To Make The Tucson Home Showing A Great Buyer Experience –
- When possible, leave while the property is shown. If not, remain in an area not being shown by the sales associate.
- Let the real estate expert show your house. Answer questions candidly when asked, but avoid questioning potential buyers.
- Refer inquiries about seeing your house to your Realtor to take advantage of the agent’s professional skills in selling your home.
- Don’t mention items you wish to dispose of unless asked.
- It is best to be away when your agent is holding an open house.
- Keep pets outdoors or in one area.
- Keep children quiet and in one area.
- Keep radio, stereo or TV on low volume.
- Keep money and other valuable items out of sight.
There are more Tucson home showing tips then these suggestions. These suggestions will help. Having the RIGHT Tucson Realtor with the RIGHT staging and home showing tips will do even more.
Considering selling your home in Tucson Arizona? We Can Help!
Questions about Tucson Homes, Tucson Real Estate Market or selling a Tucson Home? Call Us 866 316 5575 OR complete the CONTACT FORM and we will get right back to you!
Here is an article from Realtor Magazine on Home Staging and Home Showing Tips.